Triple Chocolate Cheese Spirals
|500g||All purpose flour|
|75g||Arla Sweet Cream Butter|
|50g||Beryl's Chocolate Filling|
Cream Cheese Filling:
|250g||Swiss Valley Cream Cheese|
|200g||Beryl's Chocolate Chips|
|DLA Mirror Glaze|
- Straight dough method.
- Ferment for 1 hour in the chiller.
- Roll into 16x10 rectangle.
- Spread cream cheese filling.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the cream cheese filling.
- Roll the dough into a log.
- Cut the log into 2 inches portions.
- Put into prepared pans.
- Proof for 1 hour or until double in size.
- Bake in a preheated 170˚C oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Brush the bread with DLA Neutral Glaze while still hot.
You may watch the live demo here! 👇