Apple Dulce de Leche Raisin Babka
|250g||All purpose flour|
Apple Raisin Filling:
|DLA Apple Fruit Filling|
|Sunny Farms California Raisins|
|Bravo Condensed Milk|
- Mix all ingredients except the butter in a mixer fitted with a dough hook attachment.
- Mix for about 5 minutes till it forms a soft dough.
- Add the butter and continue mixing until the dough forms a tight gluten strands (window pane test).
- Cling wrap the dough and then rest in the freezer, minimum of 6 hours or best overnight.
- While frozen or chilled, roll the dough and fill it with apple filling and lots of plumed california raisins.
- Roll the dough encasing the filling.
- Rest the dough in the chiller to relax the gluten and for much easier cutting.
- Cut the dough lengthwise and twist both of the dough, layers sided upwards.
- Transfer to a greases load pan and let proof for 20-30 minutes or until the dough is double in size.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the top and sided are golden brown.
- Once baked and removed from the oven, spread with condensed milk.
You may watch the video demo here! 👇