Ube Cheese Inipit
|2 tsp||Baking powder|
For the filling:
|200g||DLA La Fruta Ube|
|As needed||Prochiz Cheddar Cheese|
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg yolks one at a time until mixture is very light and airy around five minutes.
- Add in sifted dry ingredients.
- Add in the milk.
- Continue mixing until all ingredients are blended in and well combined.
- In a separate mixer whip egg whites and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites in the egg yolk mixture.
- Deposit batter in prepared swiss roll pans.
- Bake in a pre-heated 170˚C oven until a light golden brown (around 20 minutes).
- Cool down.