Stuffed Ring Donuts
|1kg||Tegral Soft'r Donut|
|200g||Puratos Ambiante Topping|
|100g||Cremfil Dulce de Leche|
- Mix the ingredients using a hook attachment, 3 minutes. Slow then 8 minutes. High speed or until window pane tests good.
- Rest for 20 mins. Sheet the dough 5mm thick.
- Rest for another 10 minutes, Then, cut into 9 inch round. Cut into 8 slices.
- Rest for about 30 to 45 minutes in 37˚C 87 RH.
- Fry the donut 30 secs. each side.
- Whip the Ambiante until soft peaks.
- Fold into the dulce de leche.
- Using chopsticks, make a hole in the bottom of the donuts. Five holes will do.
- Pipe through the holes the filling. Set aside.
- Mix the powdered sugar and hot water until smooth.
- In a cooling rack, pour the glaze into the filled donut.
- Reheat the glaze if needed.