Spring Bloom Cake
|1/2 tbsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|55g||Sunny Farms Cake Oil|
|4 pcs||Egg yolk|
|4 pcs||Egg whites|
|1/4 tsp||Cream of tartar|
|226g||Swiss Valley Cream Cheese|
|50g||Master Martini Cream|
|200g||DLA Strawberry filling|
|Roses, English roses|
- Whip egg yolk, sugar, vanilla, oil, milk, water till light and fluffy.
- Add in dry ingredients, flour, baking powder until combined.
- Beat 5-10 minutes until fluffy.
- In another mixer, whip egg whites until frothy then add the cream of tartar.
- Slowly add the sugar and whip until medium peak.
- Fold in the meringue into egg yolk mixture.
- Pour into prepared pan 7x2, 3pcs
- Bake in 170˚C oven until light brown from 10 to 15 minutes.
- Whip cream cheese with paddle attachment until smooth.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Whip bravo whipping cream for 5 minutes in medium speed.
- Then add gradually the cold water or milk and mix at high speed until desired volume and texture achieved.
You may watch the live demo here! 👇