Fluffy Rice Cooker Yema Cake
|1/4 tbsp||Baking powder|
|4 pcs||Egg yolk|
|4 pcs||Egg white|
|1/2 tsp||Cream of tartar|
|2 pcs||Egg yolk|
|95ml||Bravo Evaporated Milk|
|150ml||Bravo Condensed Milk|
|100g||Prochiz Cheddar Cheese|
- Fill half of the rice cooker with water and set switch to "cook".
- Mix egg yolk and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add in oil, water and milk.
- Add in cake flour, baking powder and salt.
- Whip egg white and sugar until medium peak.
- Fold in meringue in egg yolk mixture.
- Pour in cake pan and cover with foil.
- Steam in the rice cooker for 20 mins, or until completely cooked.
- Mix egg yolk and condensed milk in a bowl.
- In a pot over medium heat, cook corn starch, evaporated milk and cream until slightly thick.
- Once thick, gently pour it in into the egg yolk mixture while whisking.
- Transfer back to the pot and cook until it thickens further.
- Add in butter and vanilla.
You may watch the video demo here! 👇