Flaky Filled Ensaymada
|400g||All purpose flour|
|80g||Master Gourmet Gold Cream|
|50g||Arla Sweet Cream Butter|
Laminating Butter Mixture:
|200g||Arla Sweet Cream Butter|
|200g||Prochiz Easy Melt Cheese|
Arla Sweet Cream Butter
- Mix all ingredients for the dough except for the butter, mix well to incorporate and develop the gluten.
- Add the butter after around 7 minutes of mixing.
- Continue mixing until full gluten development.
- Gather the dough and form into a ball, put in an oiled bowl.
- Cover the bowl with the cling wrap plastic. Set aside in the chiller for 45 minutes or until the volume doubles.
- Divide the dough into 50g portions and shape them into balls, rest the dough for 5 minutes covered with a plastic film.
For the filling:
- Cream the all the ingredients for the filling.
- Set aside.
You may watch the live demo here! 👇