Cheesy Mily Donut
|3 1/4 cups||All purpose flour|
|5 pcs||Egg yolk|
|4 tbsp||Flechard Butter|
|1 bar||Prochiz Cheddar Cheese|
|1 cup||Cheddar Cheese|
|2 cups||Powdered sugar|
|2 cups||Powdered milk|
|1 liter||Frying oil|
- In a mixing bowl, dilute sugar in water.
- Mix in egg yolk and flour by hard until it forms into a rough ball.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let it sit at room temperature for 20-30 mins until gluten forms (window pane test).
- Mix in yeast using fold and cut technique by hand. Do the same with salt and then butter.
- Knead for 5 minutes until it forms into a soft ball.
- Transfer dough in a bowl coated with butter, the cover with plastic. Rest the dough one hour or until it doubles in size.
- Divide the dough (40g/pc) and rest for 5 minutes.
- Flatten each portioned dough using rolling pin and place cheese sticks at the bottom. Roll and tightly seal.
- Let it rest again for 45 minutes or until it doubles in size.
- Deep fry at 160˚C pre-heated oil until light brown.
- Roll in a mixture of powdered sugar and milk until completely coated.
You may watch the video demo here! 👇