Cheesy Mango-Ube Pound Cake
|2 tsp||Baking Powder|
|100g||Master Martini Gourmet Cream|
|2 tsp||Ube flavoring|
|100g||DLA Mango Filling|
|100g||Monna Lisa Whipping Cream|
|50g||Beryl's White Chocolate|
- Cream butter and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time.
- Add in sifted dry ingredients.
- Add in cream and grated cheese.
- Divide batter into two.
- Mix in ube flavoring in one part.
- Pour two mixtures in a loaf pan alternately to create marble effect.
- Bake at 180˚C for 30 minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and mango. Garnish with moulded white chocolates.
You may watch the live demo here! 👇