Blueberry Lemon Cream Cheese Chiffon Cake
|120g||Sunny Farms Cake Oil|
|2 tsp||Vanilla extract|
|1 tsp||Lemon zest|
|200g||Swiss Valley Cream Cheese|
|3 tsp||Baking powder|
|1 tsp||Baking soda|
|2 tsp||Lemon zest|
|200g||Master Martini Whipping Cream|
- Combine the oil, egg yolk, lemon juice and lemon zest, vanilla and water in a mixing bowl and whisk to incorporate.
- Whisk in 100 grams of sugar.
- Add melted cream cheese to the egg yolk mixture and whisk until ribbon stage.
- Fold in baking powder, salt and cake flour.
- Whip the egg whites till they form soft peak.
- Gradually add remaining sugar, continue whipping until medium peaks form.
- Fold the egg whites into the flour mixture.
- Divide the cake batter into two 6 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 170˚C till firm and springs back to the touch.
For the topping:
- Bloom and melt the gelatin over a boiler or microwave.
- Mix gelatin and DLA La Fruta Blueberry until well combined.
- Pour mixture in a dome shaped mold and chill to set.
- Set aside.
You may watch the live demo here! 👇