Blueberry Cheese-Filled Cookies
|1/2 cup||Prochiz Processed Cheese|
|80g||Arla Unsalted butter|
|3/4 cup||Bravo Condensed Milk|
|2 tbsp||Orange juice|
|1 cup||Swiss Valley Cream Cheese|
|2/3 cup||Beryl's White Chocolate|
|3 tbsp||Master Gourmet Gold Cream|
|2/3 cup||Powdered sugar|
|for dusting||Powdered sugar|
- Cream the butter until fluffy.
- Add condensed milk.
- Add flour and salt.
- Add processed cheese.
- Form into dough.
- Chill for 1 hour in the chiller.
- Roll and cut to desired shape.
- Dust with sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in a 170˚C oven.
- Top cookies may have hole in the center.
- Sandwich the cookies with blueberry and cream filling.
- Cream the cream cheese and butter.
- Add powdered sugar and orange juice.
- Add white chocolate.
- Thin with the cream.
- Fill the cookies.