|250g||Conaprole Unsalted Butter|
|100g||Beryl's Cocoa Powder|
|1/2 tsp||Coffee powder|
|1 tsp||Black cocoa powder|
|100ml||Master Gourmet Cream|
|1 tbsp||Cold water|
|400g||Swiss Valley Cream Cheese|
|200ml||Monna Lisa Whipping Cream|
|300g||Beryl's Dark Chocolate|
Master Gourmet Cream
Conaprole Unsalted Butter
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, mix butter and condensed together until well incorporated.
- Add in sifted cocoa powders, coffee powder and salt. Mix until dissolved.
- Pour in the milk and continue cooking until thick.
- In a separate bowl, crack graham cracker into pieces.
- Pour chocolate mixture over the graham cracker and mix.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a square pan lined with parchment paper.
- Let it cool and chill until set.
Cream Cheese Layer:
- Bloom gelatin with cold water.
- In a separate bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together until smooth.
- Add in melted bloomed gelatin.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread mixture over chilled chocolate layer and chill again to set.
- Melt chocolate in a microwave or double boiler.
- Warm cream in a microwave or double boiler.
- Mix both until well incorporated and add in the butter.
- Top ganache over chilled kek batik.
You may watch the live demo here! 👇